You can modify and customize the charts within your reports quite easily by following 4 simple steps:
STEP 1: Click on the Edit button in the upper right corner of your widget (the pen icon).
STEP 2: Then, click on Next.
STEP 3: In this step choose one of the chart style options for your widget. The chart style options are Graphs (Line chart, Area chart, Bar chart), Pie chart, Radar chart, Gauge, Table, Number.
Then, click on Finish to save the changes of your widget or click Next to see a few additional options shown in the screenshot below.
- Is metric hidden? - If you check this box, the metric will not show on your widget.
- Is metric's change hidden? - If you check this box, the difference between last period and the current period will not show.
In the end, don't forget to click Submit.
Additional chart notes:
- If you choose the first chart option (Graph), you can choose whether the grid is visible or not. Then, in the next step, you can choose between Line chart, Area chart and Bar chart.
- For Pie chart, you also have the option to select a "doughnut" pie chart.
- For Radar chart, you choose if the grid labels are visible.
- For Gauge chart, you'll be asked to set min and max values.